Wednesday 28 July 2010

Tut Tut

God I'm unbelievably shit at keeping up this blogging malarkey.

You know what I think the problem/s may be?

No?

Good. I'm going to tell you.

  1. Writing is a huge part of my day job. It's not especially creative, but does require synapses to fire etc. By the end of the day, more often than not, my brain activity is on par with a pumpkin's. 
  2. I'm kinda 'ack' with anything that requires regular up keep, or won't look after itself. See also commitment, house plants. 
  3. Fashion wise I'm in a bit of a rut. I like my look, it's fine. There's been no major acquisitions of late to fill my wardrobe, and if any thing I'm a bit work wear focused right now. Not exactly ground breaking stuff. 
  4. I go out a lot... I mean a lot. I am seemingly incapable of saying no to a drink, and well, it's summer for christsake. Because I really don't want this blog to be about my train wreck of a life (been there done that, got the slightly bloodied tshirt), I'm a bit limited on good material right now.
This, dear readers, leaves us at a bit of an impasse, non?

Hmm. 

Ok, a post on summer work wear will be issued forthwith. Watch this space. 

Hem lines, sheer tights and the appropriateness of your toenail polish colour will all be discussed. 

At some point. Maybe. 

Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment