Sunday 8 August 2010

Sick...

... and not in a way I'd normally appreciate.

I'm no good at it. It's boring, repetitive and frankly a style vacum. You feel like shit, and believe me you look like shit. It's not a winner.

To deflect from my rather dishevelled and frankly snotty state. I give you these:


Alexander Wang S/S 2010 I believe, but don't quote me on it. I've lost the details. 

Ridiculous? Yes. Fan-fucking-tasic? Absolutely. 

If I had any energy to strut my stuff, and be able to strut it for more than ten yards without blowing my nose, or hacking away like a 90 year old with a 70 year, 30 a day Woodbine habit, it would be in these. Worn with the new length maxi tube skirt and simple tee, tons of bangles and of course, a pair of aviators to finish the look. Perfection. 

A girl can dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment