Thursday 11 February 2010

What Can I Say?

I mean this literally. Of late, and you might have noticed this through, oh I dunno, the conspicuous lack of posts, I have not had anything to say. Nadda, Zip, Zilch.

I'd be lying if I said I was worried about my lack of inspiration, I just can't seem to care. And I can't even claim writer's block, because I spend a lot of my 12 hour working days writing. Maybe I'm overdosing on words. That's probably it. I splurge out so many at work, there are none left for the rest of the day.

I'm sure my mojo will come back. Maybe.

In other news, Alexander McQueen died today. I find this genuinely sad, as having watched his career with interest - Givenchy, McQueen and McQ to name but a few, he was such a great talent, such a visionary and with much more to give. If rumours of suicide are to be believed, it may be that he thought the opposite.


Above: an example of Alexander McQueen's work from his 2009 Autumn/Winter collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment